Monday, January 2, 2012

FOR THE HOLIDAYS...

This Holiday Season went by way to fast for me and Jesse. We put down all of our decorations today, and I can't even believe it. The Friday before Christmas we had a big party with the Tate's. Jesse introduced us all to this game...
BEST GAME EVER!!!

The whole night Jesse kept telling us how badly we needed to play it, and now I can see why. I recommend you all go out and buy one for yourselves! 
SLEDDING!

On Christmas Eve we headed up to Cedar. We went sledding with my family and then had dinner at my moms house. My brother and sister-in-law did made their famous gumbo, so good! We introduced my family to Telestrations as well and they all loved it. We draw names for Christmas with my fam, this year my mom had my name and got me this...
Yay!! I've wanted one of these for a long time. I've been using it for the past week and I already see an improvement! Thanks Mom!!!

Breakfast at the Tate's
After opening presents at my moms we headed over to the Tate's for the rest of the day. We ate so much good food and played Telestrations and Pass the Popcorn. Jesse's parents got us a really nice spaghetti pot and I'm really excited to use it! 

For New Years Jesse and I were flying solo. We bought treats and apple cider and stayed up until about 12:15. ha ha... Although it went fast, it was a great few weeks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment