Thursday, August 18, 2011

Our wedding!

Here is the one and only post from our "old blog" :)




 






Jesse and I got married on August 2nd, 2008. It was such a beautiful day! Everything went so perfectly, something I said over and over again for weeks! ( all that time planning..I had to keep reminding myself!) We had so much help from family and friends. We are so blessed to have such great people in our lives who love and care about us. It's now been almost 6 months. A few changes have occured since we got married...jesses bachelor pad has now been completely debachelorized. No more expired food in the fridge and piles of dirty laundry all over the kitchen floor. There is now toilet paper in the house and the trash now goes in the trash can, not on the kitchen counter. It's hard for him, but he's adjusting well. We've grown closer and closer over these months and I love jesse more than anything..i'm sure he feels the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment